View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 09:28 PM   #205
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by autume98 View Post
I was throwing that out as a possibility. I thought it might be a little too obvious on Mac's part which is why I asked for other's opinions.
Too obvious? No, I don't think so. Quite the opposite. Unless you mean something more specific than just the fact that Mac talked about Boro's potential hint (which Wilwa, Nerwen, Phantom, Nogrod, etc. etc. talked about before Mac, for that matter - are they all lovers, too?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autume
I didn't realize I had dismissed the idea the that Boro was hinting. I didn't really comment on it if that's what you mean. Since it's been brought up though I could see that yes it could be a hint coming from Boro. Yet I'm not convinced at all. I am pretty much on the fence with this one.
Well, saying that calling it a lover hint amounts to making a lover hint oneself is essentially dismissing it, unless you imagine that a lover-Mac would try to hint by outing what would essentially be an ally for possible lynching.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote