View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 07:01 PM   #153
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
It's funny how toDay's debates can be divided up so nicely.

The initial stage:

(Almost) only bantering:
Loslote, BG, Eonwe, Autume (her comment about the usefulness of Day1 and then admitting that she forgot you can lynch people looks bad)

phantom
doing phantommy things, less annoying than usual.

Nerwen
drops the name Hades in her first post, amidst banter. Not much helpfulness after it

Boro
talks about Zeus. I remember Mith's opera-themed game, where he hinted to the wolves that he's the cobbler in his first post in a similar manner.

Wilwa
sensible, but Wilwolf is sensible, too, so I'm wary. Certainly not going to vote her toDay, though.

Foley
I don't remember her style, to be honest. She seems earnest in her attempt to contribute, so I'm fine with her for now.

Rikae
is hard to read

Inzil
not sure, but vaguely bad feeling

Feel fine:
Lalaith, Greenie, Nogrod

Barely there:
Sally, Kath, Keeper of Mirandir

The "let's talk about roles"-stage

I really dislike excessive role and rule discussion. It enables wolves to participate without actually doing anything while innocents are occupied with something other than finding them.

People getting themselves dragged into lovers/seers/whatnot discussion:
phantom, Foley, Wilwa, Nog, Nerwen, Inzil, Eonwe, Rikae, Nienna, Loslote.

Out of these, Nerwen, Inzil, Nienna and Loslote seem most suspicious, since they're staying around the fringes and/or haven't contributed much else otherwise.

The "let's talk about people's hints"-stage

Greenie
List of people. I'd like to know why Lottie and Nerwen seem innocent to her. "a bit less calculating" is kind of vague. She votes me since I'm the only one she has anything on, which is fair, but it still seems foul to me. Suspecting her to be Persephone (defends Nerwen, who could be Hades, votes me over my point against Nerwen) at this point would go too far, but it's tempting.

Kath
defends me, which is nice. She misunderstands me, too, but maybe that's because I really wasn't clear enough in my first post.

Boro
not buying his Zeus-explanation yet. Seen him do it before.

Nogrod
throws himself into the Zeus affair heads first and follows Greenie's reasons. I don't get a suspicious feel. Then he brings up Eonwe, which is fair, but he keeps on talking about him, even though there's no way we are going to lynch a possible cursed toDay. He also keeps on misunderstanding my point against Boro, even though Rikae explained it plainly again.

Autume
passive => suspicious

Lalaith
votes Boro, which might come to haunt her should we find Boro innocent, especially since she didn't have any case against him. That's why she's probably not evil, since they would have been more careful who to vote randomly.

Rikae
hm, tricking Persephone would have been a good idea, too, in hindsight
Seems very innocent in this part.

Loslote
is a bit confusing and back-and-forth with her opinion on Nerwen.

Inzil
still have a bad feeling: only talks about Eonwe.

Nienna
her only post here is about Eonwe, too.

Nerwen
I don't buy her explanation either.
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote