View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 11:55 AM   #59
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Hello folks! I think I'll start with my usual grumble about a difficult deadline - 9 AM my time, meaning that I'll have to either vote seven or eight hours early or wake up around six or seven in the morning to have time to read and vote.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eonwe
Also:
"Wolf!"

There, now my first post really is screaming it to all of you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eonwe
I think he meant that in that case the pantom would be on the "good" side as opposed to being Hera.
Eonwe, you just made my day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren
Just my two cents. Only, this is so worthless (being the first day and all) that it's practically only worth .5 cents.
It's never worthless if you're saying something on topic or voicing your opinions on others!
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom
Interesting tactic, Boro (you know the one I mean- the one that has nothing to do with me personally, but the underlying tactic). Given simple odds I figure you're bluffing, but if you aren't and things happen the way you appear to wish for them to happen (I mean you're practically begging), do you realize how many peeved players there will be?
My brain hurts.

So, just in general, then. I'm definitely not going to vote for Wilwa or Foley toDay, they both seem to speak sense and make an effort to make others do so as well. (I know making sense doesn't mean you're innocent, but at this stage it just might.) Nerwen seems innocentish too at the moment. Of the others I'm either too confused or have too little material to formulate even a vague early Day 1 opinion.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote