View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 03:07 PM   #14
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
Also, the Cursed knows that they're Cursed, eh? Fun times.
I'm thinking it'll need to be strongly explained to them that they are on the Village's team, and that they shouldn't be trying to leave hints or anything for the wolves to find them. If they're chosen as a kill and turned then they'll be on the wolves' team, but until then they have to strive for a village victory.

I do have one concern about Zeus and Hera. Cause she's bad, and he's good, and their first allegiance is to their team, not each other. So couldn't Zeus reveal Hera as a wolf, or Hera just kill Zeus during the night? Same could be true of Hephaestus and Aphrodite.

I also think Athena and Demeter knowing all those roles seems like it just gives them so much power, and gives the village a huge advantage since they could confirm a gifted reveal. All the other roles balance each other out, but I think those two hold just a bit too much information.

Last edited by wilwarin538; 07-19-2010 at 03:16 PM.
wilwarin538 is offline   Reply With Quote