View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 12:27 PM   #400
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
As for an impasse, Inzil, I would guess the real traitor would have a history of treacherous behavior to show for himself...
so what do you have?
Here is what I did and why.

Night 1 I didn't reveal to anyone. It would have been foolish; a total shot in the dark.

Day 1 I was the deciding vote on BG. I knew it would look bad, but being the final vote didn't concern me. I didn't much care if I was lynched for it. Her last few posts convinced me she was innocent.

Day 2 I voted for Wilmorph, which vexed me to no end because she was my least likely morph suspect. I really couldn't see her as a morph not taking advantage of such an excellent lynch opportunity. In hindsight, it was likely because she didn't want to be linked to Shasta that way.

I saw how Rikae had been throwing suspicion on Izzy. I thought those were interesting points, and I decided to make Izzy my first outreach. I thought if she turned out innocent maybe I could get her lynched.
Obviously, she was indeed innocent, and her attitude toward me on Day 3 changed accordingly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabellkya View Post
Dun. What previously stated reasons on Wilwa? I looked through all of yours posts from yesterDay and couldn't find a single instance of where you described your suspicions upon Wilwa. #221 you said she was still 'tops on your list'. Am I missing a page or something?
Quote:
Dun. If Wilwa and I were morphmates. Why throw my vote away on Rikae? Why not 'seize opportunity and find a plausible reason to vote for someone other than Wilwa', whom would keep her away from the noose? Some one like.. Paranoia for instance. I was the last vote, why not try and save her?
Quote:
Dun. I am assuming these are the relevant bits..
#128: Actually, Wilwa's vote for Sally seems to make her look a bit worse toDay. Keeping away from the BG wagon when Wilwa knew she was already done for would have been a very smart move for a Wilwamorph.

#195: I still feel that your making a throwaway vote like you did looks worse than the BG voters. (in response to/about Wilwa.)

#202: The difference between yesterDay's voting and toDay's is that toDay Paranoia doesn't look nearly as bad as BG did. In the case of BG, it's difficult for me to see how anyone could have backed away from voting her under those circumstances without having some knowledge she was innocent.

Why didn't you simply say.. 'I suspect Wilwa and here is why:' Instead of making people search for it? Essentially your suspicions upon her were based on her Sally vote? Which you were planning on doing yourself. "Since I saw no chance of getting Sally lynched, I went ahead with BG."
If you were town, you would be wanting to vote your suspects.. not whoever had the highest potential of being lynched. Obviously you don't seem to be concerned about that - since you've been on both lynch wagons.. Your fur itching yet?
Quote:
"Dun. If Wilwa and I were morphmates. Why throw my vote away on Rikae? Why not 'seize opportunity and find a plausible reason to vote for someone other than Wilwa', whom would keep her away from the noose? Some one like.. Paranoia for instance. I was the last vote, why not try and save her?"

I copy/pasted my own for your benefit. Seems you missed it somehow. Care to answer?
Quote:
Dun. Well considering that you seem to use that as a point against me - I would think you would've given it more thought.
Quote:
I rather dislike this current position we are in.

Last two votes.. myself and Dun?. I was planning on voting for Dun. plgh.
She voted for Pitch. Now, I really thought Pitch was innocent. But I knew Izzy would be likely to vote for whoever I didn't, so I voted for Paranoia.

Shasta had been throwing out hints to me for quite a while. They were so open though, that I thought it might be a trap to A. Confirm his suspicions that I was indeed the Traitor. And B. Get me to waste one of my chances. Therefore, I didn't act to contact him until last Night, when process of elimination led me to the conclusion the final morph had to be him.

Look at his posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
Inzil has a couple of points against him, and a couple more that rely on Pitch being a Morph (which I'm not uber-confident about, but I think it's more possible than not). I don't know if he's a Morph, though - I think if he is evil, he's the Traitor.
Quote:
Interesting and slightly expected, given that I still think Zil is the traitor and suspect Pitch.
Quote:
And if you're thinking of voting Paranoia for possible bear-ship, thinking of voting me for voting Paranoia for possible bear-ship is entirely double-standard-worthy, and makes me even more sure that you're the Traitor trying to save Pitch.
Quote:
You're so helpful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
And as for this morning, before I realized that the traitor could win with me, I asxsumed my only chance was to convince the bear to vote for the traitor.
Ah, lying. Such an evil trait.