View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 09:01 PM   #367
Paranoia
Haunting Spirit

Paranoia has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
Well, what can I possibly say? I've been playing here for three and a half years, and I've had some good times and made some friends. Heck, I even met my husband here.
But now, the place belongs to you and your crowd. I remind you of the people you've played with? The people who came into this little corner of the internet that was once frequented by those who shared an interest in something other than Werewolf and turned it into their own personal clubhouse, driving the old regulars away? You're among friends, and obviously you can insult me all you like. Your buddies' playing style is "simplistic" in my view, but I can't expect you to see how that is the case - it just happens that the old days, and the complexities of the games here I once enjoyed so much, are over.
Go ahead. Insult me all you like. As for my "ego" with regard to being killed, *shrug*. Read it that way if you want to.
Oh for the love of. I've had a plenty bad day. I'm sorry if I got a bit overworked, and a bit emotional, but considering the fact that this right now is the crowning jewel in a day that keeps getting worse for me is leaving me all the more exasperated. Honestly, you're not as bad as the MS crowd or... heaven forbid. the Epic Mafia crowd. I think what's kicked this off is a long string of horrid luck that I've had lately and I'm kinda on the verge of going kind of eehhh. So sorry if I offended. I'm just not in the greatest mood at the moment.
Paranoia is offline   Reply With Quote