View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 09:00 PM   #365
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
Well, what can I possibly say? I've been playing here for three and a half years, and I've had some good times and made some friends. Heck, I even met my husband here.
But now, the place belongs to you and your crowd. I remind you of the people you've played with? The people who came into this little corner of the internet that was once frequented by those who shared an interest in something other than Werewolf and turned it into their own personal clubhouse, driving the old regulars away? You're among friends, and obviously you can insult me all you like. Your buddies' playing style is "simplistic" in my view, but I can't expect you to see how that is the case - it just happens that the old days, and the complexities of the games here I once enjoyed so much, are over.
Go ahead. Insult me all you like. As for my "ego" with regard to being killed, *shrug*. Read it that way if you want to.
The temptation to comment sarcastically on the first paragraph is so fierce, but I won't, because I don't think you'd take it in stride right now. (No offense.)

Actually, this is a very good topic of discussion, but one I think would be better served by its own thread, so that not only those of us living (or pretending to be ) may participate, but the Werewolf community at large. It's certainly a subject that's been on my mind for a while, at least. Would you mind if I started a thread for this purpose and quoted the relevant posts at the start?

Also, just refreshed. Thanks for returning (mostly) to civilized chaos, guys. I appreciate it, and I'm sure Nerwen (who'll be coming shortly, no doubt) does too.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote