View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 08:37 PM   #351
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Rikae-->Pitch
Shasta-->Paranoia
Winty-->Pitch (2)
Pitch-->Paranoia (2)
Paranoia-->Pitch (3)
Dun-->Paranoia (3)
Still accurate? Speaking of nyah boo.

Also....

How do you like me now? Now that I'm in my grave!
Do you still think death's funny when your ranger couldn't self-save?
I can't do any more killing, but I'm well-trained in vote counts
And screwing up your triple posts. How do you like me now?

Also also, I have more posts than Paranoia and nearly as many as winty. Proud as I am of myself, I'm really rather disappointed.

And I'll not get into Rikae's vintage WW players statement. Let's just repeat the standards of the site: good spelling/syntax, family friendly language (which includes accounting for my over-sixty mother who doesn't even understand 'lol' for pity's sake), and an attitude of sunshine and ring wraiths....erm, butterflies. (Just for my muffin.) Aka use complete, proper sentence structure and "grown-up" language (read, real words, because we're certainly allowed to be silly) most of the time and I think we can keep Auntie Rikae at least marginally happy. Am I even close to being right? (Either way, you're getting repped.)

*fades out of sight, promises not to come back except to be helpful*

EDIT: x'd since the post where my dear Shasta said "nyah boo". It's still making me chuckle. ^_^
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote