View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 08:33 PM   #347
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy
Shasta.
"so I analyzed him with the way one catches a bear in mind"

How is that not going into your analysis with him pegged as the WereBorg?
That's going into my analysis paying attention to his attitudes and what I see as the thoughts behind his comments, rather than looking at his interactions with others and votes. It's a different way of analyzing.

Quote:
"I'm fairly sure, based on the numbers, that we have a shot at trying to lynch the more-dangerous wereBear today,"

Is that not in relation to Paranoia?
That's in relation to the WereBorg in general. Doesn't matter who it is right now, I still consider them more dangerous than the Morph.

Quote:
How does the fact that Pitch apparently does not care about his survival fit into your thoughts?
"Apparent" and "actual" are two different things. Pitch clearly does care about his survival, as he voted to save himself.

------------------

What about you, Izzy? What do you think about Pitch and Paranoia? Instead of questioning everyone until they go batty, why don't we hear some of your thoughts?

------------------

Quote:
The fact that you voted for Paranoia before he could defend himself - which you admit - clearly shows that you care naught about what he has to say. That you've written him off as WereBorg and are thus unconcerned.
I've already explained this, Izzy, I'm one of seven people who can affect the vote. The responsibility for the lynch does not fall entirely on my shoulders. I'm not in the least "unconcerned" about what Paranoia had to say, but in my opinion I had to act fast, so I did.

Quote:
This seems to be rather confuddled. My point is that if Paranoia has not seen a WereBear, then how would he fit the standardized actions of a WEreBorg - which you compared him with.
Well, what do you consider to be the "standardized actions" of a WereBear? I consider them to be "anything the Bear has to do to win", which is generally the same for any lone baddie.

Quote:
I was not asking if Paranoia has been a lone baddie before. I asked if he has seen a WereBorg before. You know as well as I do - how many different varieties of Third parties can be out there.
I do, but that's not the point. The relevant portion is "lone baddie".

Quote:
Since I pointed out in an earlier post, questioning the probability of the mod including WereBorg stipulations in the Assassin role - you've not thought about that at all?
You mean when you mentioned that since the WereBorg is a secret role it wasn't likely to be mentioned in the flavor text of the Assassin role? Sure, I've thought about it, but there are alternative ways that it could have been worded. The way it's actually worded makes me pretty confident that the Assassin only kills Metamorphs. So do the plots.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV

Last edited by Shastanis Althreduin; 06-15-2010 at 08:34 PM. Reason: X'ed with Rikae.
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote