View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 08:24 PM   #342
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Isabellkya is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Rikae.
My point was that Shasta is/was analyzing Paranoia based upon attitudes/actions which a WereBorg would do.

"so I analyzed him with the way one catches a bear in mind"

He compared Paranoia to what a WereBorg would do. Hence why I said 'standardized'.

Clarified for you? Or should I break it into much.. simpler terms. Would syllables help?

Shasta.
"so I analyzed him with the way one catches a bear in mind"

How is that not going into your analysis with him pegged as the WereBorg?

"I'm fairly sure, based on the numbers, that we have a shot at trying to lynch the more-dangerous wereBear today,"

Is that not in relation to Paranoia?

How does the fact that Pitch apparently does not care about his survival fit into your thoughts?
The fact that you voted for Paranoia before he could defend himself - which you admit - clearly shows that you care naught about what he has to say. That you've written him off as WereBorg and are thus unconcerned.

"That since Paranoia has not seen a WereBorg- would therefore by default fit the 'standardized' actions of what a wereBorg would/n't do?"

This seems to be rather confuddled. My point is that if Paranoia has not seen a WereBear, then how would he fit the standardized actions of a WEreBorg - which you compared him with.

I was not asking if Paranoia has been a lone baddie before. I asked if he has seen a WereBorg before. You know as well as I do - how many different varieties of Third parties can be out there.

Since I pointed out in an earlier post, questioning the probability of the mod including WereBorg stipulations in the Assassin role - you've not thought about that at all?

Oh for the love of expletives. A tie?

OMGUS originated in 2001. town is the village equivalent. townie/villager/innocent. Comes from mafia.. which I believe has been around far longer than werewolf - though that would take research.

Dun. Well considering that you seem to use that as a point against me - I would think you would've given it more thought.