View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 12:55 PM   #35
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer of the Rohirrim View Post
I think it's perfectly obvious Pitchwife. I don't even blame the cabin fever. String him/her* up!
I don't think it is "perfectly obvious" to anyone but you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
Yes sir, Tech Izzy's already working on it. I'll check our supply of emergency beacons; hope those haven't been tampered with as well. Too bad we don't carry any hyperspace courier drones - too expensive for a ship of our class, I suppose.
No, we aren't equipped with the drones. Only the capital ships have them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
In endgames, yes. But otherwise it keeps xem from doing their proper job, because the wolves will know not to touch them (unless feeling suicidal).
I agree with this, but at any rate the question of the agents' revealing, Telepath excepted, is an academic one at this point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoia View Post
*coughs* Eomer, weren't you in charge of making sure that a situation like this did *not* occur? I further find baseless attacks on Ms. Guardian, as loopy as she is, unwarranted. Please refrain in the future from attacking others without some flimsy reasoning at the least will be met with harshly in the future. And if Ms. Guardian is indeed a metamorph, I get the feeling we'll know before too much longer.
Good to hear from our Second Officer. Why though, do you say we shall know of Tactical Officer Guardian's true nature soon? The only one accusing her is Security Officer Eomer, and for whatever reason, he doesn't seem too inclined to further explain himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoia View Post
*Also, Rikae must be metamorph scum, hiding under a convenient guise of being a stowaway. *eyetwitch*
It would have been a clever way of getting a Metamorph on board, but it seems a tad too obvious, with no other evidence to go on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
Oh my goodness! You're right! *jumps and hits her head on a pipe* Erm, we don't have running water anymore. *tries to patch pipe while being drenched by water*
Perhaps the technician, Shasta will repair it when he arrives. And maybe not break anything else in the process.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
Now, there's a clue here that none of you have noticed yet. Who stands most to gain with Captain McNerwen dead? Her second-in-command, Zil.
I have, of course, assumed command of the ship (per Terran Galactic Fleet Command Regulation # 421.3) upon the death of Captain McNerwen. And no one should be above suspicion here, including me. But it would seem a rather clumsy plan that had me killing the captain and succeeding her in command.

And you suspect our Android Tech Wilwa, do you? For seeming forced? Hmm.