View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 10:33 AM   #28
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
Well, actually, I do have one of the secret roles. I'm the suicide bomber. If anyone votes for me, I explode and take the whole ship with me. Ha!
Interesting. What happens if you get Night-killed? Do you implode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae
I suspect Wilwa for saying the hunter should never reveal, because I firmly believe xe is quite often more powerful when xe does.
In endgames, yes. But otherwise it keeps xem from doing their proper job, because the wolves will know not to touch them (unless feeling suicidal).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae
I strongly suspect whoever jumps on me for suspecting the above people for flimsy reasons.
I even more strongly suspect whoever jumps on said person for suspecting me for such a flimsy reason.
Well, this being a rather quiet ship at the moment, there aren't such a lot of non-flimsy reasons yet. Talk, people, talk!