View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 08:24 PM   #524
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
First off, no one's really steering the votes right now. We're just voting for the wolves. Secondly, waiting doesn't really help much.

But the numbers are a bit worrisome. Luckily, odds are pretty low that the wolf'll kill the hunter toNight, so there shouldn't be that big a massacre.
We'd hope. But if the wolf hits the hunter and the hunter is hunting two innocents, we're screwed. Now to be fair, the hunter has an insanely good chance of hitting the wolf, but on the off chance that the hunter isn't amazing (which not all of them are, after all) we could be in big trouble.

I know, I'm a pessimist. But I don't have complete faith in the hunter, no matter who they are. They're human, after all, and they don't know anymore than the rest of us. I think I'd have rather just gotten that variable out of the way ahead of time. (Cellie, I hope you know what you're doing toNight too.)

*cryptic!Sally is cryptic*
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote