View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 07:54 PM   #393
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by autume98 View Post
Thanks for pointing that out. Like I said I would have to go back, and I still hadn't the chance to do that. I had forgotten about the part where people were finding Boro suspicious due to his vote.
How did you manage to forget that, tum? You posted on exactly two topics yesterDay, and that was one of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by autume98 View Post
(I probably shouldn't look at WW while I'm at work, and I end up playing with one eye over my shoulder ) And I kinda was on for over an hour according to the time stamps. However I'm still getting the hang of everything, and it didn't help that I kept losing my concentration due to the internet cutting in and out. I'm sure as I play more games I'll get better at all of this.

As for defending Boro, it looks like I did defend him in post #254. The other posts I was either agreeing with him or talking about vote-plan. It was a bad call on my part to think that he might be innocent. I'm just glad that he's gone, and that another wolf is going down.
At #249 you said,
Quote:
Originally Posted by tum
I noticed Boro is under suspicion for bandwagoning Lottie yesterday. Is this the only evidence we have on Boro is there something else?
I should call the use of "only" there a subtle defence, implying as it does that his clearly opportunistic vote wasn't really suspicious. And at #257 you said
Quote:
Originally Posted by tum
I'm not convinced Boro's vote is enough to vote for him.
Brief defences, true– but considering the only topics you discussed yesterDay were a.) Boro and b.) Boro's plan, I find it significant. Oh, and the bolding is mine. #249 was your very first post of the Day, and you were clearly well aware of the situation then.

EDIT: clarity; X'd with Zil.
EDIT2: formatting.

Last edited by Nerwen; 05-18-2010 at 07:58 PM.
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote