View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 06:50 PM   #387
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by autume98 View Post
Yes I did put my vote in early. At the time, I really didn't have any suspicions, and I had to vote because a strong storm had come through earlier in the day and knocked out the power in parts of the city. The internet kept on going down, and I didn't NOT want to vote. I saw voting for Cabs my best option. I didn't want to put a vote in for an innocent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by autume98 View Post
I'll have to go back, but I think he became more of a candidate after I voted. I do remember talk about the reasoning for voting vs. not voting for Cabs. If Boro was a main suspect that would be me not understanding that he was a suspect at the time.
There are such things as timestamps, tum. You were around for over an hour yesterDay, which I believe is quite long enough to get an idea of what was going on. Also, you made six posts in that time. In three of them (#249, #254, #257) you defended Boro; in three (#257, #263, #273) you discussed Boro's vote-plan. Yet now you say you didn't realise he was under suspicion? Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
And yeah, I just assumed she suspected him. Besides, since I was squirming about the possibility of Boro being a gifted (which he thankfully wasn't, so while I'm not happy Nerwen had to come out I'm glad that got sorted) I didn't think it all the way through. Basically I was going for gifted preservation, or at least trying to.
But why did you think I was the Seer, then? Who did you think I had dreamed?

EDIT:X'd with Loslote.