View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 08:56 PM   #273
autume98
Shade of Carn Dûm

autume98 has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Dear one, I said I understood your logic. I just don't agree with it.

If Cabbie's going to get modkilled then he's dead anyway. Say he's a wolf. (Best case, I know, but go with me.) We lynch Person X because we don't go with your plan, and Person X is also a wolf. Two down in one Day! Obviously this could work the other way too but I for one am not comfortable voting someone who can't be harm nor good to us right now and is going to die anyway. Nothing is gained without risk, and while we do have a higher chance of hitting two innocents that way I think it's a risk we have to take, especially if we think we can peg a wolf (who isn't Cab). I'll be holding my vote, so rest assured that if there's a gifted reveal, I'm wholeheartedly willing to go along with your plan (if there's no other choice). It just doesn't seem too likely to me, and I'd much rather have the second victim (for lack of a better word) be someone I suspect than someone who I don't even know is going to return.

Sounds to me like an overly crafted way to do a quick safe lynch toDay. Whether or not you're evil I'm suspicious of the plan itself, because it just doesn't work in the true best interest of the village. If we kill McCaber toDay and he'd be dead anyway, we've gotten nowhere, and besides, people can go along with it just to go along with it and then where are we for toMorrow?

Don't get me wrong, dear. It's a good contingency plan. Just not a good formal strategy.
This is a good point as well. I definitely like the idea of getting two wolves! However I'm at the point where I need to vote because my internet keeps on going down, and I would hate for it to not come back up at some point. So as much as I would like to get two wolves, I'm going to have to vote for Cabs. The reason I'm going to vote for Cabs is because I'm not sure if we'd be able to kill two wolves. The odds or more in the favor of us killing another ordo. And I really think we need all the villagers that we can have especially since the wolves have that double kill. I also would hate for us to take out one of the gifteds. Now there is also the chance that Cabs could be a gifted. I would really hate for that to be the case.

With all that here goes...

++McCaber

Edit: x-ed with Lottie and Boro