View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 08:47 PM   #271
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
You keep forgetting about the Night-kill. And besides, I don't want to settle for a stall-the-game lynch; I want to kill a wolf! Not to mention the fact that killing Cabbie tells us nothing. He hasn't posted, and chances are really bad that he'd be a wolf.
But you're assuming Cabbie's not a wolf. And again it's not stalling the game at all! We either get 2 shots 1-day, or 2-shots 2-days to get a wolf.

What is so impossible to understand that you can't lose the # of lynches in any game. With any number of people, you get the same # of chances to lynch a wolf, because the number of people don't change, just the amount of days.

Please Lottie, point to where I said we all go and vote for McCaber right now...I said I'm not going to be on the DL, and I don't want to wake up finding out I was lynched, on top of someone else being mod-fired (on top of already losing wilwa). I said we need to make him an available choice to protect against an absolutely disastrous lynch. Who knows what you can learn from McCaber's death, or the votes? You can't until he's killed.

And again it's not wasting any chance we have t lynch a wolf...none whatsoever. Do the math, do you want 2 chances at a wolf, in 1 day or 2 chances in 2 days? So I'm doing it because I'm tired of arguing this, as I argued it the last time I advocated it. When you come to realize I'm right, I will rub it in your face, just so you know.

++McCaber