View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 07:57 PM   #254
autume98
Shade of Carn Dûm

autume98 has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
1. Didn't like my vote - sorry, but how is it bad again? And how can anyone say it was weak and easy when multiple people didn't even vote at all, and then others at the end voted to lynch an innocent Nienna? For what reason? She voted for a newbie on Day 1?

I guess it was a throw away on her part, she couldn't have expected a new player to get lynched on Day 1, but she voted for someone who up to that point didn't post at all. I was going to ask her why she didn't vote McCaber, who is not a new player and had not shown up, and yet again hasn't shown up. This has got me in trouble for suggesting it before, but as far as I know right now McCaber is going to get mod-fired if he doesn't come on to vote. We've already had wilwa pull out, it would likely be a good idea to leave McCaber as a viable choice if there is no one else that is striking us as a sure-fire wolf. And als tum for that matter who's completely disappeared as well. My oh my, there really is A LOT of dead weight and this is just going to start making me more bitter.
I agree with this. I really see nothing wrong with your vote. Granted I haven't played much with you so don't really know how you play or vote. I also agree that there are those that haven't voted. I know I am included in that, however I was traveling so wasn't able to. As long as my internet continues to work, I will be voting toDay.

I do wonder where everybody has been. It seems that there isn't much to go on. Pretty much some of the votes from yesterDay, but even that doesn't seem like a lot to go off of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
So 3-4 I might be exaggerating a bit, but seriously at the start of the day I had everything being thrown at me...at least I haven't heard the "Boro's looking too desperate in defending himself" Probably because I can't participate much, and after this post, wonder if that one will be added to the laundry list.
This just made me laugh. Sounds like you have a reputation around here.

Edit: x-ed with Inzil