View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 06:53 PM   #112
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Smilies removed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
By that logic everyone has to be evil, as everyone has a birthday.

Lottie's logic is majorly flawed. Confused innocent (again) or wolf? Meep!

Also....

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Lottie's logic is always majorly flawed, dear. And I was totally going to say "wheeee" but forgot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabellkya View Post
I agree that the Seer shouldn't necessarily use their extra dream so quickly, as it would essentially be a waste of it. I think it is not the norm that the seer goes so quickly, and holding onto it for a phase or so enables them to get a better perception of players, and they are able to better make their dream choices. If they want to use it early, that is entirely their decision. Who knows, people could be looking very suspicious early on, it has happened.
Yeah, but who's to say they'll get that dream? And as Nienna said, we need to kill wolves fast. If we get one wolf, the others die easier. It's simple: We need the seer's dreams to kill wolves quick, the seer can have multiple dreams, thus the seer does dream multiply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
Lottie I have absolutely no clue, that's a massive amount of posts even by her standards. If you want to do your usual get yourself in trouble confusion, looks like you've already got your shovel out. I'm not taking the bullet for you this time, the way I see it...you owe me one.
Is the reason you're avoiding the bullet because it's silver?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirandir View Post
If I were Fea, I would vote Lottie for posting a video.
If you were Fea, you'd vote Lottie just because.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glirdan View Post
As for my vote, it is purely out of spite!

[*highlight]++Lottie[/highlight]

Happy hunting!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
Must be going, best thing I can come up with...call it a bandwagon, it is or what have you.

[*HIGHLIGHT]++Lottie[/HIGHLIGHT]

For making me think Rikae was in the game and I was going to post something like "Rikae not eerily arriving and saying something terrifyingly creepy yet is worrying me." But then checking the list of players and seeing Rikae isn't even here.
Love you guys, too. And the Rikae think made me laugh so hard...