View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 12:44 PM   #94
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
There was Thuringwethil– but you see she hung out with werewolves.
Yes, but I assume that feuds that run as deep as werewolves and vampires are cross-dimensions, time, and mythologies. And Gandalf was the sleeze of Middle-earth, he hung out with everyone, but doesn't mean everyone liked him. He was just that annoying and pushy. You either had to stroke his ego or ignore him.

Anywhowhathavesya, I can't promise my flippant I'm bored-dedness is over, but my intentional off-topic diversionary tactics are (I know, I know, never end a sentence with a preposition...sue me grammar gustapo.)

Let's see...

Blind seems very spunky for a new one. I like it. It probably makes me a terrible person to admit it, but most newbies I ignore because they are oh-so-tentative and quiet. Not going to ignore this one, and he's (she's?) working to be noticed. Nice, annoy everyone, and you'll get along fine.

Celuien's back! Woooo! And Tom Petty reference means you've earned my good favor today. You know the way to my heart, but Don't Do Me Like That.

Nienna's straight to business post is a good sign of her being innocent. Even though it was a response to Lottie, don't like the somewhat random seer-advisory message.

Lottie I have absolutely no clue, that's a massive amount of posts even by her standards. If you want to do your usual get yourself in trouble confusion, looks like you've already got your shovel out. I'm not taking the bullet for you this time, the way I see it...you owe me one.

wilwa is obviously sick because she's still trying to adjust to eating raw meat off the bone at night.