View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 10:05 AM   #86
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
I was about to tell Nerwen and Mira they would need to do a much better job at summarizing than that to get a no Day-1 vote from me, but those were actually quite accurate. Wow.

Funny how both of you do what I asked, but take two different attitudes towards me. Mira seizes the opportunity to do a "by the way" I love you. I'm obligated to ask, because this always seems to happen...trying to get me comfortable with you so my guard's down and it's easier to kill me? You know if I die next night and I find out you're behind it, I won't talk to you for a week, right? Glad we understand eachother now.

And Nerwen talks about canine freudian slips. Canines fear much more than thunderstorms. The canines of the variety we are lynching happen to fear vampires, I happen to like vampires.