View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 07:24 PM   #551
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Sally and Glirdy bantering there in the beginning was mainly based on IC and I do find Glirdy's style of play or approach quite suspicious basically everytime I play with him.
Same here– I've played several games with him and he's always like this, whatever his role. That's why I've been hesitating...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
But as my main effort toDay was looking at the votes and how they would come out whether Glirdy was innocent or a wolf I just can't let go of that mindset now. I'd have a much clearer view on things if I knew what was his alignment. As sad as it is to say, we can afford a mislynch now as we are 13 against 3, but being honest, I do think we have better chances of getting a wolf by lynching Glirdan than with many others.

And just to sum up my ideas if I'm not here to share them toMorrow:

- if Glirdan is lynched and he turns out innocent, it would mean that:
Lommy looks somewhat bad.
skip (add also his staunch defence of Glirdy which could be trying to barr the revealment of his innocence) and Inzil would look quite bad.
....Err, yes– but what will you think if Glirdan turns out guilty? Isn't this like saying "Heads Skip's furry, tails he's a wolf?"

Anyway–

++Glirdan

EDIT:X'd with Nienna; wording.

Last edited by Nerwen; 04-12-2010 at 07:33 PM.
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote