View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 04:58 PM   #538
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
I'm still not all that enthused about lynching Glirdan, even though it could indeed give us some useful information.
For one thing, he posted on the Admin Thread he would be around very little toDay, and I would like to hear what he has to say about yesterDay's events before voting him. I don't think he was still around when I gave my take on and voted for him yesterDay.
Also, even though as I said, the scenario of a wolf-on-wolf between him and Sally is maybe not really as far-fetched as I initially thought, I still don't think it's likely.
I would prefer to vote for Mira, or maybe someone who now looks just as bad to me, Greenie, with her votes for Lottie (Day 1), Shasta (Day 2), and now Nog (Day 3). She seems to have made a point, especially after she was suspected for the Lottie vote, of staying out of the spotlight and voting safely. She also said some things toDay that make me uneasy.