View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 03:57 PM   #534
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by skip spence View Post
You see, I wasn't saying you look too innocent, I was saying you look guilty for trying to look innocent. Or something like that.

It's not a very strong case, I know that, but I need to vote and it's the best I theory I can come up with at the moment and, as I said, I'm not happy with following neither of the possible bandwagons so far.

++Shasta
But... that's... the same thing.

In any case, I haven't seen anything yet that makes me not want to vote Greenie, and I have rehearsal in a few minutes, so...

++Greenie

I still think she's the most suspicious (as for the Glirdan wagon, there are points both for and against him, but I'm seeing some people voting him for what it will say about others, and I just can't agree with that).
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote