View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 03:09 PM   #523
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
With Inzil it's again a bit different. First of all it must be noted that Inzil votes in a situation where one could actually count the votes to come and see the possibility of Glirdan being actually lynched over Sally. So in case of Glirdy being innocent I'd think that vote especially incriminating for Zil. But it would be quite a nice move also in the case Glirdy is a wolf as at that point he could also speculate with the slimness of the chances of getting Glirdy lynched and thus look better later as an independent thinker who gets it right.
So, regardless of Glirdan's alignment, I'm suspicious. Thanks, Nog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Otherwise, I don't have particularly specific reasons to suspect Glirdan (as I didn't have earlier) other than the things implied toDay, as I have also mentioned earlier toDay, possible co-packing with sally and all that. If it wasn't for this, I thing I actually wouldn't be suspecting him at all - so now I am not really thinking about voting him toDay, but somebody else.
This from the one who took me to task for not originally entertaining the idea that Sally's last words about Glirdan were potentially wolf on wolf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Okay, actually it seems really many things depend on whether Glirdan is innocent or not.
Yet you voted for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
I'd prefer voting Glirdan or Nogrod toDay. Glirdan's death, as has been mentioned, would shed light to many things, and his interactions with Sally were very fishy. Nogrod's interactions with Sally looked bad too, and I don't like how he's been slipping under pretty much everyone's radar, being nice and invisible yet contributing. I could also vote Shasta or Inzil, but would prefer one of the earlier two.
Your suspicions of Nog are rather vague, are they not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
Bed-time! I've been flip-flopping on whether to vote Nog or Glirdy, and decided to go for

highlight]++ Nogrod[/highlight]

Now I'm not sure if this is a throwaway, I suppose one could see it as such, but I just feel I should stir the pot a bit. I find Nogrod very suspicious, he's being too agreeable and nudging things from the background, and his interactions with Sally seemed quite wolf-on-wolf to me.

I won't be disappointed if Glirdy gets lynched. Unless he's an innocent, of course. That said, good night babes!
This did seem to come out of left field. Do you really think Nog is the best candidate? This looks like a convenient way to keep your hands clean, as Shasta said.

x/d with all since 509