View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 03:29 PM   #298
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Back from Alice in Wonderland to... Alirin in Wonderland. Okay, let's see...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
This looks to me a lot like a wolf preparing to leap on an easy victim (or turn on a packmate, whatever), then hastily going into damage control mode when it doesn't work out.
I have actually noticed that earlier too, just before I have left. I am keeping it in the back of my head, though my thoughts about sally are not particularly clear at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Sally demands an explanation for this suspicion crap. Like, seriously?

I'll explain the thing with Morsul and Shasta though, because I can see how you would be confused. I suspected Morsul already and had been planning to say something about it, so when Shasta did as well I was like "Look, yay, support, I'm not crazy". Then Shasta says he realized Morsul was kidding (yeah, because NO ONE has every hidden behind jokes before, oh noes, never) and I thought it was strange because for pity's sake, that was a quick flip flop and quite the lame excuse. So then I made it clear that I suspected Morsul anyway, 'cause I hadn't been following Shasta in the first place, he just happened to post first.

Oh, and did no one see that I'd been suspecting Lottie from the beginning? Sure, Legate can say he started the trend but I said "Something's not right with her" well toward the beginning of the Day. (Yes, I know, I was clearly wrong, but that's not the point.) And I never went toward a "Save Lottie she's innocent" point of view. The only thing I said that could be read like that was that I wanted to not kill her on Day One (AGAIN) and that I thought there were better candidates.

Really, this is ridiculous. I think you've all been putting things in your tea.
But this sounds a rather too over-the-top defensive thing and somehow, the defense sounds just fabricated. That didn't help you at least in my eyes, sally. But whatever...

I am sure I had several more important things to say, but as I did not happen to quote them, I apparently forgot them. Okay, one of them was that I don't have any idea about Glirdan, and he does not seem suspicious to me (or suspicious enough to suspect him, if you get my meaning) as he does to many other people. Otherwise... something of Zil's replies made me think that he would be a lot more aggressive if he were a Wolf, on the other hand maybe he just doesn't want to retaliate on me as it would be dangerous for him... but anyway, I am still unsure about him. And yes, one last thing was probably Brinn, whose answer did not convince me about that there were not ulterior motives in not mentioning (nobody said she'd have to look at it herself, but she could have proposed it) looking at the bandwagon she was in (for more details to get a clear idea about what I mean by this look at one of my first posts toDay).

EDIT: x-ed with about ten posts since WW
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote