View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 11:20 AM   #277
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by winty
Finally, many have mentioned how Tweedledee always has good insights on shtuff and she seems very good at the game, therefore if she is a wolf, then she would be huge asset to the wolf team. This is my reasoning for voting for Tweedledee.
Sorry, but I just can't help laughing at this because the reasoning seems obviously fabricated since you're just trying to find an excuse many hours later for voting me. You can't vote for someone at the beginning of the Day, then at the end of the Day reason your vote based on things that have been said throughout the Day. Not to mention, the reason itself is extremely poor. I'm good at the game therefore, I must be a wolf? Does that mean to you that anyone who doesn't seem to play the game well must therefore be innocent?

Looks pretty much like newbie behaviour to me, but it doesn't make it any less irritating. I just hope you'll be more logical toDay when going about your suspicions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
I'd not ignore the Lottie-voters either. True, I don't want to fall into the "one of them has them has to be a wolf" trap, because I've played too many games where wolves have kept right out of a bandwagon. However, the circumstances of that particular one are quite odd.
I never said that we should. In fact, we should not be ignoring anyone because that is how wolves don't get caught. Unfortunately, when there's this many players around it can be really difficult to focus on everyone, unless you have a whole bunch of time on your hands...which most of us don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
Okay, now actually along this train of thought, I have arrived somehow to being more inclined to believe that there might have been a Wolf among Fea voters more probably. If so, then I'd really put my bets on Brinn, as if you look at what she said toDay early, she started assuming a Wolf in Lottie-saving bandwaggon, but she explicitely named Greenie-wagon to be looked at, which could mean downplaying Fea-voters (of whom she is one)... and the more if Greenie was another fellow Wolf of hers.
The only reason I haven't paid attention to the other Fea voters is because I find Nogrod and skip to be reasonable so far. Of course, I realise this is partly because I do agree with them on some levels. I don't recall anything from yesterDay would give me reason to suspect them. Anyone is welcome to look at the Fea bandwagon. After all, it's totally possible Nogrod or skip is a wolf; I just don't see it yet, though that may always change later into the game. Though if you choose to simply focus on me, you'll find that it'll get you nowhere. As for suggesting the Greenie wagon, I said that I thought it's worth looking at, but I have no actual opinion of it at the moment since I have yet to review yesterDay's events.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
Brinn (her selective memory remembers the early nonsense-points against Lottie, but not the later and more serious ones... how convenient, given that every time someone gets more than one vote it's a bandwagon and you have to cry "evil!")
Again, I am skimming through the thread so that's how I interpreted it. There was less content early in the Day which made the silly behaviour more noticeable, but once the larger bulk of posts arrived, it's easier to miss further points made about someone when there's so much to read. I even put in my post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by me
*Correct me if I'm wrong. I admit I'm not reading posts thoroughly because I'm multi-tasking with schoolwork, so I could easily be missing something here.
No one corrected me, so I wasn't given a reason to think otherwise. Would you like to still show me these serious points against Lottie? Not that it's terribly relevant since it's pretty much certain now she's not a wolf, but I'm still not sure what points you're talking about.

I have somewhere to be soon, so I must go. I'll be back later and will then finally take a closer look at yesterDay (and toDay), but I have to limit myself because I really can't spend the entire evening on WW and not do any schoolwork.