View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 01:50 AM   #235
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Good morning!

First off, I'm quite surprised Fea turned out to be the cobbler. I was so certain she was either an innocent or a wolf playing her regular retraction tactic. (No one says she couldn't have been a cobbler playing her regular retraction tactic but she could've been a cobbler doing anything.) Anyway, given that we were probably wrong about Lottie (by "we" I of course mean all the Lottie voters, most of which I know in RL) it was very good she was lynched instead of her. In other words, I believe Lottie's claim.

As for Boro, someone asked why him. Someone suggested the tie between him and Lottie was obvious. Well, it wasn't so obvious that I would have noticed so we should look at other possible reasons. (And this is not to say "because I didn't see that, it can't be the reason I killed him" merely that I don't think the connection was that obvious. But on the other hand, there are four wolves who can think together and they might be rereading the thread overNight. Arg, I'll stop flip-flopping and just speculate other reasons what ever the grounds for doing that are!) One thing that comes to my mind is that Boro is a dangerous player, someone the wolves would like to get rid of, and as he was quite quiet yesterDay, he wouldn't have left much tracks to follow. Clean kill to eliminate a potential threat. And of course, we can never dismiss the possibility of the victim giving the wolves gifted vibes.

But these reasons aren't of much use until we have more deaths and can figure out a pattern or we can connect these reasons of killing Boro to some players. My best guess in this light is Morsul who first suggested Boro and Lottie were Shirriffs together.

Off to have a look at yesterDay (there was something very weird there) and possibly reply some points...
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote