View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 06:58 PM   #164
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
Of the four, I thought Greenie might seem the worst, but then I remembered Nog saying something about her having a very full RL day. Of the remaining two, I just couldn't choose between them.
I would have preferred it was for Greenie. I've seen Greenie's sympathetic, apologizing votes before and I automatically think...Wolf! Since last time I spotted it she turned out to be one. It's the best I got to go on right now, even though she may be full and could simply not like making a decision on Day 1.

I didn't like Mira's defense for Fea's vote, but they do know eachother quite well, and if that's all I'm wary of...well not going to go that route.

I'm considering keeping my vote for Glirdan, because he seems all to sly and playful. I'm visioning a hyena, which are close enough to wolves.

I don't want to vote Fea, because despite not having any clue about what she would be up to at this point, if she's innocent I do not want her dead this early. However, I will vote for who I must to not get Lottie lynched. Period. The whole reasoning is quite ridiculous.