View Single Post
Old 09-01-2003, 12:54 PM   #17
Elentári
Wight

Elentári has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

You know, I was thinking maybe we should make it tri-annual instead...because who knows, if this thing carries on for 50 years, we're gonna get sick of watching them over and over and over again...aren't we? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Tri-annual could be good, cos there's three films...ooh and three Elven Rings...ok that's taking it a bit far.
And I had never heard of inaugral, let alone being able to tell the difference!

Quote:
About those holidays...we certainly don't get all those random days off, and we don't get time off for Thanksgiving...obviously Do we really get that much longer? When do you break up for the summer? We break up at the end of July (23rd or so), unless you go to a private school, in which case I think you break up a couple of weeks earlier.
We have Inset days, which are teachers' training days, so I suppose that's the same as your teacher what-nots.
And that was my reply about holidays!