View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 06:39 PM   #148
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Hmm...I see there's some Legate suspicion happening, and I'm not sure I like it. On one hand, his vote does look pretty bad and bandwaggonish. But then again, a move like that just seems too obvious to be coming from a wolfish Legate. From what I recall, he's much subtler than that when he's a wolf. I suppose it's always possible a wolfish Legate could be just changing up his style, but I'm not going to hold any suspicion on him based solely on that vote.

Anyway, it is time to vote:

++Fea

It's not unusual for her to vote out of thin air and disappear, and it doesn't say anything about her role. But for once, I'd like her to actually explain her vote. Voting that early without an explanation is a dangerous thing, and it can start bandwagons as we are already seeing. While it's certainly possible it's just an innocent Fea having fun, I could also very well see an evil Fea pulling it off thinking she can get away with such a vote with little scrutiny...she has before. And not only has she not explained her vote, but she has not made any sort of contribution. Only two posts, a vote and banter. Perhaps she is busy, but so am I. If you're going to make a vote, then explain it. Whether the reasoning is good or poor, there should always be at least some explanation. It doesn't take long to write a sentence or two.

EDIT: X-ed with Izzy