View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 06:35 PM   #145
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
Fea; I wasn't fond of her vote, but that seems rather reckless for a Feawolf, as it drew a lot of attention to her. That's not generally a desirable thing for a wolf.
Well, Fea likes the attention no matter her role, which is the biggest question, because it serves no indication of her role. Ya, Ni is correct, she's being very "Fea" but that' doesn't mean much at this point, or it could mean anything.

It gives the "I don't care" persona, but that's quite far from the truth when it comes to Fea. She does, make no mistake. I wouldn't read too much into the Day 1 vote, there's no doubt a reason...could be as simple as being busy, and wanting to vote, or thinking that Day 1 really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.

The good news is there's a ying and a yang. She loves the attention, and is certainly great at attracting it. Why she is? Who knows? However, carefully watch her for a few days and you can catch her if the motives are sinister. Just hope it's not too late, like when she was a recent lover and flat out owned the village and wolves' with Sauce.