View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 05:12 PM   #128
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalλ

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
(~~~) *grin emerging*

Getting too late... so just in brief.

Glirdan – Mad Hatter
Seems more suspicious than not but then again that's a way-long tradition with me. I just don't get his way of playing with nothing said. Annoying.

Wintywinty – Tweedledum
Newbie-pass, but should really pull himself together on D2.

Boro88 – the Caterpillar
I will not vote him without a good reason on D1 but I am a little concerned about his "minimum-effort fly-through".

Isabellkya – White Rabbit
Her first post was like a breeze of fresh air. The only one I'm more or less confident in trusting. Stress on the words "more or less".

Mira – March Hare
I'm not sure if making her a primary suspect was a bit far-fetched but it was not from thin air either. Hard to say. Could be the sneaky wolf trying to fly under everyone's radar, but voting her would be quite a shot in the dark anyway.

Sally – the Dormouse
I never get her. First I thought she was more careful than normally (I think someone mentioned that early on the Day and that made me look at her that way) but now I'm more or less without an opinion. She's one of the "followers" though: retrackies & the newest "against Lottie band-wagon"...

An intermediate thought: heh, lots of people suspected Lottie but the table seems to have turned and now the "following" is taking the opposite opinion - although interestingly enough some still went with her; so is it brave and sincere or brave and cunning? Seeing the tide turning one must say that deciding to vote for her (Greenie, Legate, at least) were quite daring - looking at the change of the general mood.

Agan – Queen of Hearts
I see she is enjoying her first game in a year and would feel bad urging to lynch her - but she's no cutie when a wolf, even if she knows how to appear as one. There are things that bother me but not enough to really suspect her at this point.

Inzil – King of Hearts
His explanations on the issue I rose, well the way he made them, look somewhat more innocent than not. Then again his need to use most of his time defending and thus talking very little of other things beside that defence makes me a bit worried still.

Shasta – Knave of Hearts
When do I ever learn to read him? But his jump on Morsul looks a bit bad indeed.

Lottie – Duchess
I still think she is suspicious but looking at how many others think the same makes me wonder whether it would be that easy.

Nerwen – the Dodo
Mainly speaks sense and thus is dangerous unless one has reason not to suspect her. The tiny row with Agan was just creepy - like someone said (Legate?): let's pray it was not a wolf-on-wolf.

Legate – Jabberwocky
Mainly speaks sense and thus is dangerous unless one has reason not to suspect him.

Morsul – the Mock Turtle
He looks so darn suspicious but then again he looks so much like the normal Morsul. I'd say voting him is more like trying to find an easy target on D1.

Nienna – White Queen
No idea.

Fea – Red Queen
Because of her actions I had to check the rules on whether the cursed knows about her/his status. Well the cursed does not know it so there goes the theory. I find it interesting she picked Lottie (which was that early exactly my spotting as well - many things have changed after that though), but also this one made me worried: "But We're so stylish!" (post #47) So if not the cursed then maybe the cobbler sending hints? Or then just toying around and having fun?

Skip – Humpty Dumpty
Not only a "newbie-card" for D1 but also I think he has been making a lot of sense.

Lommy – the Gryphon
Oh my. Why can't I bee the seer again and just check her?

Greenie – White Knight
I didn't like her vote and the grounds for it - but then as RL information I must say that she really has had quite a day of her life (her music diploma performance) and I could understand she was not into concentrating to this like 100%...

Brinniel – Tweedledee
Reasonable and scary. As always.

Looks like a headache before going to sleep...

(~~~) *grin emerging*

(~~~) *grin re-emerging*

EDIT: X'd with a few...

(~~~) *grin vanishing*
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote