View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 01:49 PM   #60
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
(~~~) *grin emerging*

I'm joining the crowd begging for "real names" to be used (there's no problem using the character names but please include the player-name as well). Shasta's post was basically unreadable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Off with their heads-Agan
I was honestly expecting people would jump on my comment like 'You there are you trying to undermine the seer's authority and sow discord, you're a wolf!'
I wouldn't have gone that far but it did look somewhat disconcerting to be honest - and I'm not so sure what to think of it. I mean basically you said that a) go for the cobbler, and b) don't trust people the seer says are innocent. Okay. There has been a lot of talk this way and that way about the chances of making a difference between a wolf and a cobbler (or neither of them with an ordo or a gifted, I might add) so it's basically a hypothetical scenario to get to "choose" between one or the other. But why would you say something like that in the first place if you were a wolf? Then again, why say something like that whatever your role? I mean it's hard to see that kind of problem being in any sense actual toDay. So you said it for the sake of saying it rather than trying to help us in something we should accomplish or we should avoid? So you're more concerned about your image then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by His Majesty Inzil
That vote should receive some scrutiny
How do you "scrutinise" winwin's vote? Some they think this is making a monutain out of a molehill (and it wouldn't be the first time I'm being accused of it ), but to me this is one of the most noteworthy comments as yet. Now why? Well, obvioulsy that is a comment totally devoid of any real meaning but it is something you might think looks good in a situation you have no intention to do what you say should be done (if you really thought of doing what you suggested you'd soon realise there isn't much to scrutinise there). So what I'm trying to say is that a wolf might make that kind of statement to look helpful but I can't see an innocent to say that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess Lottie
Just so you know, I wrote those before I got my role.
Interesting. And what should that prove? It's not so much about when you wrote that piece of ambiguity, but what was your role when you decided it was a good way to start posting?

(~~~) *grin vanishing*
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote