View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 01:47 PM   #59
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Glirdalisys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glirdan View Post
Yay!! It's time to hunt for the Wolvsies and have some tea!! Speaking of tea...Sally would you be so kind as to move your furry little behind into a different pot? That's my homemade blueberry pie with raisins tea you're sleeping in....
Already said that this jumps out as evil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glirdan View Post
I asked you to move, can't say I didn't....Sheez....Doormice...always so stubborn...

As for YOU Ms. Mira March Hare, I do believe you owe me an unbirthday present!! Yours is the tea by the way....If Sally ever decides to move that is.....And please be careful of the china!! I had to solve an extremely difficult riddle that Tweedledum set for me, made all the more difficult as Tweedledee was not there to put in his half of the riddle!

Oh, and Mira, I'm not so sure I agree with you that Fea's entrance was "smashing". YOUR entrance was smashing *looks at broken teacups in slight dismay*. Hers was rather...well...very royal like.....All up in everyone's business without saying anything. The polite thing to do would have to AT LEAST have sat down for a cup of my steeped tea (by the by Sally, I used some of your hair for that tea, hope you don't mind....I cut a slight clump off whilst you were sleeping in the pumpkin seed tea pot...).

As for all this Lottie nonsense....Well, I very much like singing. So I don't see anything THAT particular with her currently....but if she so much as touches my top hat.....

Oh, and Shasta Knave, I hear you don't get fed properly over at that castle....Would you like some tea?? Although take it to go, I don't know how well I'll be able to stand your elongations of the I's.....

Toodles for now, I must be off to get some more horse radish for my horse radish and beets tea!

Xed with Nerwen
Now this is mostly banter with Mira, which raises the possibility of a Glirdy-Mira wolf partners...I doubt it, though. I think, if Glirdy's wolfly, then Mira's probably innocent...which, coincidentally, lines up with my impressions of her, as well. Also the Lottie song parody/Shasta tea thing seems to be sort of a "haha, don't vote me, I'm nice" buttering up sort of thing...although it might also be banter. Either way, not a particularly favorable impression - I dislike buttering up; I actually suspect suspicion of me far less than trust of me. I'm weird that way, I know.

~~~

Non-Glirdy stuffs about newbies:

Well, I'm not going to vote either of them anyway, so I'm not putting that much effort into this. I'll look at them more closely later.

WW looks pretty normal, considering it's his first Day in his first Game. He's made sillies; everyone does. Let's see how he looks later when he's had a chance to get used to stuffs.

SS is doing really well - making sense, being logical, and seems to know what's what. Either he has packmates who are telling him how to act, or he's just read through enough games to know. I'm inclined to think it's the latter, because packmates would probably not encourage him to act so very well-adjusted to the game.

EDIT: Aw, man, I didn't cross with anyone.