View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 11:11 AM   #52
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip
Okay then, seeing how this is a game where inspiring trust is favourable, will you let us in on your inside knowledge here? What exactly in the rules of this particular game is it that would make Fea come out and vote so hastily and, as it may seem, randomly? And what does this signify? And why vote for Lottie, of all people?
Well, since you ask so nicely, min svenska vän. And besides since quite a lot of people have already remarked on it, we can maybe stop fishing reactions. My key to Fea's behaviour is simple: she wants to use her retraction as soon as possible because she dislikes retractable votes. Do I get points/cookies now, Fea? Sometime ago there was another game which had this "one retraction per game" rule and she used hers totally randomly in the beginning of Day1, caused a lot of discussion and then came back later, explained, retracted and revoted and was happy to be rid of the retractable vote. So that's why I heavily suspect that's the case again.

Why vote Lottie, then? That's what I don't know. Maybe it was totally random. Or maybe Fea wanted to see who'd jump on her suspicion or maybe she thought there was something slightly odd with Lottie and wanted to test her reaction. If you want a definite answer, ask Fea, not me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
Holy oysters, Batman! The Gryphon thinks I look "ok" on Day 1? Clearly I must be evil.
Yes!
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote