View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010, 02:46 PM   #1
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril Admin Thread for WW LXXV: It's Always Tea Time Here

This will be a fairly basic game regarding roles and set up and such. The only difference is in how roles will be given out. You will, technically, be choosing your own role!

*everyone gasps* How can this be?!?!?

Well, you’ll be choosing them, without knowing what you’re choosing. It's really not as exciting as I just made it sound. Basically I have a list here of 20 characters. When you sign up you choose a character that you will be for the game (you don't have to role play, but you can if you want, they'll be used in my narrations), and that character already has had a role randomly assigned to it. So the roles don't necessarily fit the character, it’s all random. Once everyone is signed up I will let you know your role just like always. It's basically just a different way to give out the roles.

I can take 14 to 20 players. Let’s say no one chooses the character who is the Seer, than I will randomly choose one of the Ordos to be the Seer. So every role will be used no matter what.

Roles

3 Wolves

1 Cursed

1 Seer

1 Hunter

1 Ranger: can’t protect same person 2 nights in a row, can protect xself once.

1 Cobbler

2 Shirriffs : the first role I ever had in a WW game, so I have a soft spot for it ^_^. Basically just PM pals, don’t die together or anything, and can’t reveal their roles while both are still alive.

1 Unicorn (totally stealing this from Lottie, cause I loved it): when they die I will put the names of all of the dead in a hat, including the Unicorn’s name. If the name I pick out is of an innocent (or Cobbler) they will come back, if it’s a Wolf than no one comes back. Everyone comes back as an Ordo (except Cobbler still Cobbler, and Shirriff still Shirriff if their partner is still alive).

+ X # of Ordos

Characters (everyone choose one when you sign up, please!)

Mad Hatter
Cheshire Cat
Tweedledee
Tweedledum
The Caterpillar
White Rabbit
March Hare
The Dormouse
Humpty Dumpty
Queen of Hearts
King of Hearts - Inziladun
Knave of Hearts
Duchess
The Dodo
Bill the Lizard
The Gryphon
The Mock Turtle
White Knight
White Queen
Red Queen

DL will be either 10 PM or 10 AM (EST), I still haven’t figured out which would be better. Feel free to let me know which is better for all of you. Also if anyone has any comments about the setup/balance/roles of the game please don't be shy to say something!

Let the sign ups begin!

Last edited by wilwarin538; 04-04-2010 at 03:05 PM.
wilwarin538 is offline   Reply With Quote