View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 04:37 PM   #317
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Team Ladybug PMs-Night 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien
Hi there fellows!
Hi there too, and let me say I'm quite delighted to be a member of this particular pack!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
It feels wonderful to be back to ww, but Lottie could've given me an easier role than the seerwolf... Looking forward to it though as I tend to be a bad wolf and a good seer...
So, what are you, friendses?
I'm the WereUnicorn and was told to 'try very very hard not to die', for obvious reasons. I suppose that makes Zil our RangerWolf - but I've got to admit I'm a little confused as to the definitive version of the Rules.

Quote:
I was just looking at the roles and although we are in constant danger of dying, we are in the happy position (compared to traditional wolves) that we can really try to find wolves and not only pretend to be doing so. It will make at least my life easier as I'm a terrible liar.
I was thinking the same. In my first game as a wolf, I discovered that I find wolf-on-wolfing much easier than making cases against known innocents...

Quote:
Any preferences on the Night1 dream? I would go for Nogrod because it would be nice to know whether we can let him mess around with other people's heads, or Nerwen, because I want to know if she's in the other pack! I could also go for checking Kitanna as I can't read her at all and she'd be a dangerous opponent... Other opinions?
Well, if it was me, my first pick would be Nerwen (especially after last game), but Nog or Kit would be good choices as well.
What's quite nice is that while you can't see the gifts of the enemy wolves, you can still see innocent gifteds (if I understand the Rules correctly), which is something to keep in mind after Day1. (Not that you need to be told, but I just thought I'd mention it anyway.

Quote:
And thoughts (on anything)?
I'm asking myself what should be our strategy towards the other pack, if we can sniff them out - keep them around for a while, let them help us reduce the number of innocents but risk getting bitten by the mouth we're feeding, or get rid of them in time before they can help the innocents reduce our numbers? (It's more or less the same question as with a Werebear.) In the long run, of course, we want to Kill Them All...

That's all for now, but if you'd like to talk, I guess I'll be awake for another hour or so.

Greetings,
Pitch
Meeting and greeting, talking of possible dream-picks for Lommy, and how to treat the Aphids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun
Speaking of dreams, what to do if you come up with someone from the rival pack? Try to make a logical case against them that won't mark you as having inside information and get them lynched?
Sounds like the logical thing to do when you're a Seer who can't reveal... (But see my last about the strategy question.)
À propos, it just occurs to me that the Innocent Seer may have a hard time if they choose to reveal - even if they get a wolf lynched, the other innocents have no way of telling their own Seer from a wolvish one. That could be used to our favour, if one of us has the bad luck to get dreamed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zil
I'd rather kill the other wolves that way during Daytime, when possible. It'll cause more confusion for the innocents.
Seconded.

-Pitch
Discussing what to do if Lommy dreamed a rival wolf. Didn't need to spend so much time on it, in retrospect. And I like that about it being hard for the real Seer to reveal.

And of course:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien
If we manage to do it easily, let's get Nogrod lynched toMorrow: he is the goodie seer.

Otherwise, let's just let him be and kill him on Night2. No panic about getting him lynched though, we have plenty time and now we know to be wary...

I'm off to sleep now, so good night and good Day! See you around on the thread...

-Lommiewolf
Plenty of time. So we thought...