View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 07:34 AM   #240
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Elf-warrior View Post
I think I know who the wolves are. I'm guessing Inzy, Pitchwife, Kitanna and Boromir. Anybody want to confess? I won't have much time to read and post in the rest of toDAY, what with work and a school event coming up. Inzy, I'm not gonna be nice to you just because you've accused me. This is war! Nogrod said you seem opportunistic, and I'm inclined to agree. And the math is against you. I know its also against me, but I know who I am.
The post in which I 'accused' you was actually meant to be one of several similar recap-and commentaries that would look at others as well. I ran out of time, but it was interesting to see the reactions.
Your response yesterDay actually had me thinking I should turn my attention away from you toDay, as your tone appeared as if it could be that of a genuine innocent. You didn't have the aggressive tone you show now.
It does appear that you largely parrot what Nog said, about me and the identities of the remaining wolves. You also take pains to say you agree with Nog, the known innocent, when Pitch also criticised my 'case' against you, and did so before Nog.

Quote:
I suspect Legate's packmates posted after him. I suspect people have a tendency not to look as carefully at the person who says so many wolves must have posted before me. He talked about how at least one or three wolves had posted by various points. Would he have drawn the spotlight on his packmates like that?
What quote by Legate are you referring to?

Quote:
Pitchwife is probably not Legate's packmate with all their fighting. So, I speculate that Inzy and Pitchwife are from team Ladybug and Kitanna and Boromir are from Team Aphid. Now I could be be off base, but these are my opinions. I'm just gonna go ahead and vote. I'll be back in a bit.
So you think Kit is Legate's packmate, despite the fact that she voted for him before Nog revealed his dream?