View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 08:11 PM   #156
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Wow, so our worst case scenario yesterDay of the hunter, lovers and whatnot all being chosen actually almost happened. Luckily they had both chosen Nerwen, or that could have been far worse.

I doubt anyone is surprised Sally was a lover, she practically admitted it yesterDay with the whole "I'm not on any team thing". Kind of surprised then that Nerwen hunted her, I suppose she must have not seen what I saw.

So 10 people left. Well ShastaLove will be dead by the end of the Day, Nog is the Seer, so that's 8 people left. 5 of them are wolves, the other 3 are what, Ranger, Unicorn and Anti-Lover? So we don't actually have ordos than? Is my math right?

If I'm right than Nog has dreamt of either the Ranger, Unicorn or Anti-Lover. If it's the Ranger he should stay quite, since they're crazy valuable. If it's the Unicorn I suppose it doesn't matter either way, since they're good to have alive, but if they do die we just get another innocent back anyways. Would be nice to have the Anti-Lover known, since they are fairly harmless, half their mission is done, they just want to live now, I actually like the idea of having a completely unbiased person around anyway, and that's one less person we have to worry about (though, actually also one less person the wolves have to worry about, and at this point having a harmless known innocent around should be the least of their worries).

*is excited to know, and is hopeful that it's what she hopes it is*

*goes to sleep*

Be back in about 10 hours.

x'ed with Shasta, and fixed some odd spelling mistakes

Last edited by wilwarin538; 03-23-2010 at 08:22 PM.
wilwarin538 is offline   Reply With Quote