View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 07:49 AM   #30
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Because - at last, a totally insignificant and totally unimportant note - should I be worried that nobody seems to worry about the fact that almost a half of the people in the village are Wolves? It looks at least sinister
I agree– and I also feel that there's been just a little too much joking around, even for Day One (yes, I'm including my own first post in that). However– some of the innocents may be trying trying to tread carefully, and maybe not look too innocent. Of course, the packs will need to go for each other, too, but I'd guess not this early.

Though, I haven't really been thinking it out properly... The dynamics of this game need more discussion, particularly insofar as they might affect how the wolves act. I am surprised there's been so little attention paid to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
EW - seems slightly nervous and at loss as for what to say. I'd say the latter thing is suspicious, but then again, when he posted there really wasn't much to say.
He's posted quite a few times without really saying anything. However he hasn't played for a long time, so I don't know what to make of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Nerwen - LYNCH HER! Erm... *cough* No, she hasn't done anything yet, but given my most recent ww experiences and what I've gathered from the games that took place while I didn't play, we should lynch her just to be on the safe side.
Do you know, I guessed you were going to propose that? I'm actually quite flattered.

EDIT:X'd since Lommy (internet's slow at the moment).

Last edited by Nerwen; 03-22-2010 at 07:57 AM.
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote