View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 06:02 PM   #166
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
what crazy game is this anyway where I'm heading the post-count?
We'll need to do something about that...

Okay. I was looking back at yesterDay's voting and what was said before it by those who were elemental in lynching Lottie.

Sadly I'm not sure if I'm any wiser now.

Dury ties Lottie with Wilwa 27 minutes before the DL.

She is absolutely non-readable. She's had Lottie on her list (of four to seven) from the very beginning but the only reason given is that she is "annoyingly agree-able and like 'im going to be helpful".

The final voting argument is: "Seems the worst to me, though it could very well be her style".

The only people she never mentions are Nerwen and... Wilwa!

Glirdy puts Lottie in the lead 17 minutes before the DL.

Holds on to his Lottie & Nerwen are wolves idea from early on. Has also Dury on his list of suspects. The familiar "never trust Wilwa" there but also points against her; especially the controversial 180...

Says he doesn't know who to vote and to go with guts - clearly knowing he put Lottie in the lead. Then again they're friends (Wilwa and him that is) so it might be an understandable choice. But not a redeeming one.

Izzy adds to Lottie's lead 13 minutes before the DL.

Joined Nerwen in grilling Lottie quite heavily. Finally ends up not liking the way Boro voted Wilwa (premeditated retaliation) and Lottie voted for Nerwen ("seemingly odd reason" was the phrase).

To me Lottie's vote was one of the most reasonable ones so I can't quite get that oddity involved. And the determination with which Izzy pursued her would have earned her a medal were Lottie a wolf.

She asked after her vote whether there are vote retractions. I'm quite puzzled about that. It seems like underlining the "fact" that she X'd with Glirdy's vote and was taken aback by the sudden wagon of votes... So was it looking too obvious or were she genuinely surprised? Her post is short enough to have been written in four minutes anyway.

Nerwen sealed the deal 6 minutes before the DL.

I'll come back to that in a minute. *Sorry about the inconvenience*
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote