View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 06:06 PM   #74
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Okay.

I went back to see what Nerwen actually said in the beginning and am a bit less enthusiastic in voting her. What Pitch summed up in his resumé was in a way correct but Nerwen's actual comments are not actually that much driving the discussion towards Boro but more like just reacting to things said just before.

But to see Pitch being the main source of my heightened suspicion of Nerwen makes me actually raise my eyebrow. A coincidence?

The sudden reaction to my throw-away mention looks suspicious to me (I think it was clear I was suspecting other people more and it was just a mentioning of a possibility). But both Pitch and Lottie went for it immediately.

If one of you two (Pitch & Lottie) is a wolf willing to make friends with an ordo, I'd say it would be Pitch. You have defended her from quite early on with no actual suspicions flying on her and with no good arguments as to why you "trust" her that much.

Then again I see Nerwen posting and adamantly avoiding any talk about her even if she comments my posts...

You guys make me crazy!

Wait... I am crazy already. Does it mean you make me sane again?
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote