View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 03:46 PM   #905
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
The wolf pms on Night ...4, was it?

Quote:
Re: My, my...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote
Hello, new packmate. How's it going? Lovely.

1. I've never been a wolf before, so please bear with me.

2. I think it's safe to assume I'll be lynched pretty soon. I'd be surprised if I lasted another Day.

3. I do, however, think you'll be fine. (You fooled me; I honestly thought you were innocent! ... I was a cobbler before, if you didn't know.) You might be able to survive as a single wolf and win...

4. But you'd need the Seer gone. Who were you and Nog thinking might be the Seer?

5. Who shall we Night kill? Of course, if there's an answer to #4, then them, but otherwise...Nerwen? Izzy? They're both a little too good at getting things right. Zil we should leave be; he trusts you and can never read me.
1. Don't worry. I remember my first time being a wolf. Just act natural.

2. I don't know about that. If you can get three votes, it'll be enough.

3. Hmm... One of us will probably die soon. I think we should try to distance ourselves from each other because at least then the other one will survive.

4. To be honest, we thought you were the seer. The song about me looked very much like a seer hint. Very much. We also thought Wilwa, Brinn and Fea were possible seers.

5. See next bit

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote
On second thought (and after much scouring of the thread), Fea might be the seer...but I'm hesitant to kill her. Wilwa I don't think is gifted, or she probably would have revealed. Rune is the ranger at best, not the seer. Zil is probably ordo, but I can't shake the feeling that he's something special. He's posting not like ordo!Zil. Nerwen might be seer or ranger, but I'm not sure. Izzy might be a seer, but I don't think so...any thoughts? I won't be on again til really close to dl, so sorry about that...
Looking who people voted for, I think Brinn, Form or Nerwen are good options. Izzy too.

I agree with you about Zil, but I'd like to keep him because he trusts me. Fea also, and I don't really want to kill her anyway.

Since the beginning I've had a strong feeling that we should kill Brinn, but something's always got in the way of that, so that's who I want to kill. Izzy would also be a good option, as she's very dangerous when innocent (she's actually quite good as a wolf as well).
Quote:
...and...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also Nerwen. I forgot her.

I don't know about Izzy because if we kill her it might lead to you, but if we don't, she might come up with a good enough case to get you killed toMorrow.
Quote:
Re: Voting

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eönwë
Well, you don't seem to be online yet so in case you aren't back by the dl (for whatever reason- RL is unpredictable), I've sent Sally a provisional vote for Brinn.

If you want to change it, then send Sally a different vote- this was just in case.
Okay, I'm back...and I really want Fea gone. If she is the seer, I'm dead. No questions why she would dream me, please, Sally has forbidden me to tell you. (<not that that wouldn't give you a hint...) I think she already knows I'm a cobbler at best, and she came up with the Cursed theory, so she might very well dream me...in which case seer!Fea would be a Bad Thing...
I will try to distance myself. Do you want me to try and get you killed or just not mention you? I think I'd go for an in-between "not really mention but hightly suspect"...right? Sorry, newbie!wolf...

The Downs wasn't working, so I sent in Fea's name to Sally via Facebook about fifteen minutes ago, but I told her that if you'd done the same thing, to go with your choice. I don't know which provisional choice she'll go with, but I'm happy with either - Brinn is a good person to have gone, I can never deal well with her. I'll leave it to Miss Moddess's confusion.

But who would vote for me? Right now I'm probably suspect #1 for most people...we'll see what happens.

Good luck for toDay. Hopefully talk to you again tomorrow Night.

...And Downs are still being silly. If I sent you two copies, sorry.
Basically, I got on an hour and a half before dl and found that the Downs were, well, down. Quite frankly, I paniced. I sent Sally a Facebook message telling her to kill Fea if I couldn't get on and if Steve hadn't sent anything in, either. I got on the Downs about fifteen minutes later, and was finally able to send the pm without losing Downs awhile after that. I didn't change anything. Steve's pm had said to kill Brinn unless I changed it, so I didn't know who was going to die. Sally didn't get my Facebook message until after she posted that Brinn had died, so there wasn't even any confusion.

But still...hectic Night.