View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 08:54 PM   #508
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Getting back later than I'd planned and having to very quickly skim through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanor of the Peredhil View Post
So... I have a theory.

As to why nobody died last night.

Cursed villager.

I think we might have another bad guy.

Well, doesn't look as if a confirmation or denial of that from our Moddess is forthcoming. I see no way of knowing the truth of the matter just now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Failing a sudden gifted reveal or something, I don't think I'll be voting for Lottie, Nog or Wilwa. The odds that no member of that trio is a wolf don't look good to me.
I honestly am nervous suspecting Lottie because my read of her has been terrible in the past. I do think she looks worse than the other two there.

I found something from Glirdan that might reflect positively on Steve and Nerwen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glirdan View Post
Now on to Nog's list of last minute votes for Izzy at the end of the Day.

It is highly unlikely that there is no Wolf in that group, and out of all four, Eonwe and Nerwen stand out the most for their lack of reasoning. Nerwen's vote was the last of the Day and the deciding vote on who was to be lynched. Yet Eonwe voted with a mere explanation of "he's more suspicious." Care to explain why you thought so?
Certainly wolf-on-wolf is not out of the question there, but it seems unwarranted and reckless to me, if that's what it was.

++Nerwen- for that and my reasons from before.

++Brinn- Her words before DL yesterDay, which is mostly why I wanted to save her, make me believe she's probably innocent.