View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 08:13 PM   #118
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Trust
No-one yet... not good, especially in this game.

Seem Innocent
Brinn- Only one post, but concisely made quite a few good points.
Pitch- Seems to me like he's innocent who just overdid it a bit on the non-"Nog-quasi-voting" front.
Wilwa- Has posted very little, but she's giving off good vibes.
Izzy- Makes some nice, simple points without overdoing it. Don't know if I really trust her though...

Not evil
Nerwen- Looks better with every post, but I think her comment about wolves breaking the rules on purpose wasn't a very good start. Which makes her seem innocent

Not sure
Fea- For obvious reasons.
Rune- Hasn't really said much.
Shasta- Erm.... no. Got nothing.
Form- hasn't said anything except commenting on Days and miscalculating them.
Glirdan- Hasn't really said anything important except for backing Nog (incorrectly).
Mira- hasn't really said anything if substance yet.

Need to look at
Nog- Makes some good points, but seems a bit too defensive to me.
Lottie- Very very confusing. Sometimes looks good, sometimes evil.

Suspicious of
Inzil- Seems to have become one of the dreaded "middle people". He seems to be playing by the book- no strong accusations, no controversy, just doing what he needs to, but no more. However, he may just be a normal ordo, but he just seems too normal (his post count is in the middle too). He also voted for three people without giving any reasons, and that can't be good. Then again, I always find him suspicious.

Gwathagor- Posted a few one-lines. Seem pretty innocent, but he's been here for quite a while without actually saying anything of substance.

Nienna- The whole "That is how we will win" speech. She also seems to be agreeing lot rather than making any new points. And maybe she thinks a post count will make it all better?

Evil
No-one yet... yeah, I know.

edit: x-ed since last post.