View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 09:54 PM   #19
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
Hmm. Quite a narrative. It's unsettling how phantom and alona managed to get iced when they're not even playing. How's that for lousy luck?
I guess anything said in the 'dry run' when people posted during the Night () should be fair game for a look. Probably nothing there, though.
No, not much...except for the fact that it happened at all. Form is an experienced player. Why would he forget that we always start on a Night phase? To suggest "I forgot about the Night, ergo I must not have any reason to remember it, ergo I am no wolf"? Or just because he was tired and not thinking clearly?

Mira posted next, bringing up the age-old argument of "he posted first = evil", then warning that she would be a bit quieter than usual. Jury's still out on what that looks like.

Nerwen mentions the suspicion she and Legate came under during games they did not play in as a reason to suspect Shasta, who is not playing in this game, plus is a co-mod. (I totally support this. I am so not voting for him toDay. I say we lynch him with our non-votes! Who's with me? ) She then jokes with Form and Mira. Nerwen looks so far the best of the lot. She then pushes blame (jokingly, I think) onto Mira and Form.

Steve banters with Nerwen and Mira. After my "It's still Night, shut it!" post, he says that he wondered about that. He hasn't played for a while, though, so I can see him being confused by other people posting and assuming that something had changed. I don't think he looks too suspicious, but I don't think he looks good, either.

EDIT: xed with Nerwen