View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 03:27 PM   #2391
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Thanks for the NPC-list & descriptions Legate!

Quote:
I will post the list as a separate post, perhaps pio could then link it to the character list just as NPCs, so that everybody can look it up if they want to?
I think that for a shortwhile they should be just here and we should use the NPC's a bit more to come up with some more characteristics to them. I mean if they are just scratches we shouldn't bother Pio with now linking them to the character-page and then with a need to edit them everytime we add on to their characters.

Also, feel free to "end the drill" if there is not so much to write there. You could write something between the soldiers after the drills - when they are just drawing breath on the fields they have been practising. In that way it would be easier to keep the timelines separate.

I mean if you write the soldiers back to the Hall we'll easily get confused with different timelines.

But that also means we should probably hurry up with any things that should happen at the Hall menawhile the soldiers are having their practise.

I'm kind of torn now between writing something for Athanar and waiting for Nerindel to come up with some ideas... Anway. I'll be having somewhat better time in my hands from Thu-Fri onwards so maybe I'll just wait for tomorrow at least before writing anything just by myself.

But yes, let's get this thing moving again... and I see you're doing just that.