View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 01:52 PM   #2382
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren View Post
Legate, I'd be fine if your character fought Quin. I am not sure exactly if Hilderinc would wish to fight with him or if he wanted to fight with one of the Scarburgians. It may be that he sees Quin being less than eager to join, realizes he's never sparred with him, and engages him. Whatever you want to do.
Okay, that's one possible thing. My kind of initial idea was that they would simply totally randomly stumble upon each other (i.e. found themselves next to each other and thus they would come to fight each other), but then, maybe especially if Quin seems reluctant, Hilderinc might indeed engage him. Well... if so, should we make it some sort of joint PM-post? That is, depending how much we want to dig in this... I do not necessarily relish in writing combat scenes unless I have some really brilliant ideas... or just showing the kind of basic encounter and how they think of each other at that moment, or what they can think about... which can serve as good food for thought for later... so it's just upon you if you think we should make it a joint post or if I should just start and post something and you later post yours... (I will try to come up with something anyway and then act according to your reply...)
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories