View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 02:15 PM   #134
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alonariel View Post
Okay, so this might get me in trouble, but I'm going to say it anyway for clarity's sake especially now that Sally's been killed. Since she and I were on for most of yesterDay, we ended up talking about the game while simultaneously posting on the thread. The main point of our conversation was covered and posted on the thread when Sally basically asked if it was all right if I sacrificed myself as a lynch so the Ranger wouldn't get lynched. Now, at the time, I was okay with her setting me up as the Ranger as a hopeful hint to the wolves to go after me instead of trying to lynch or Night kill the real Ranger.

I'd just like to point out that while yes, Alona and I were talking about the game on IM, it was a hypothetical and teasing conversation. No actual game information was exchanged. Just wanted to make that clear.

And obviously I can't say what we talked about last Night after I died, so I won't. But yeah. Just so's ya know.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote